(Requested by i-will-be-a-story-in-your-head)
People with anxiety:
- Know the worry is irrational
- Want to calm down but can’t
- Hate the fact that breathing feels like you are trying to breathe rocks instead of air
- Feel like they are drowning and suffocating. Telling them to just take a breath and calm down doesnt help.
- Want to stop shaking but can’t control their limbs.
- Just plain feel horrible and embarrassed.
OMG IMAGINE BEING SOMEONE’S FAVOURITE BLOG
OR BEING A BLOG EVERYONE KNOWS AND RECOMMENDS TO NEW PEOPLE IN THE FANDOM
OR BEING ONE OF THE PRETTY ONES THAT THE BOYS REPLY TO
OR JUST BEING REMOTELY AVERAGE
THAT WOULD BE NICE
OH SO NICE
min. 5:56 Listen to Jake Johnson talking about the “Basketsball“‘s scene where Nick and Jess argue about the Pistons shirt. Wow. x
What does he say? Anyone wanna give me the gist? Can’t listen right now.
He said that that scene was 90% improvised.